This is the first in a three part series on how to get the best deal on an RV. This week we’ll focus on buying a brand new unit.
In the next 2 episodes we will cover buying a newer used RV, than an older unit on a tighter budget. There really is something out there for every budget.
How To Get The Best Deal On Your Next RV
Full details are in the podcast, but here are the bullet points. We’re approaching RV show season so it’s a great time to get the RV you want at the price you want.
- The importance of a reputable dealer
- Window stickers – not like new cars
- Organize your notes and brochures
- Define your budget and terms
- Leave room in the budget for the accessories you may need
- Pay attention to list price, show price and the list price on the dealer’s lot
- Make your list of features and options
- NEVER deviate from your list without walking away and talking about it
- Choose a skeptic
The Dirty Truth About Hotel Rooms
Kris will be giving you plenty of good reasons to stay in an RV rather than a hotel room. You’ll be surprised what she’s found. At the very least, you’ll be bringing a can of disinfectant along on your next business trip.
Tents – You Get What You Pay For
2 season, 3 season, 4 and even 5 season tents. What’s the difference? Don will be bringing us up to date on the types of tents available for every type of weather.
Pin Of The Week
This is a new segment to throw a little love back to some of the websites we enjoy. BellyFull.net has a great article on spaghetti and hotdogs, with a twist. We didn’t all see eye to eye on this one, but I’m definitely going to try it with the grand kids soon.
Other Show Notes
- The Podcast Name
- RV For Sale By Owner